I have the greatest customers EVER! tell us what clients have given you??

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by jiggz, Jul 1, 2012.

1. Big C

Big C LawnSite Bronze Member

I've gotten water in the summertime, 5 Sago Palm trees that I resold for $$$...Floor seats to the Hornets Basketball game....tips here and there!

2. lawnsaspire

lawnsaspire LawnSite Bronze Member

i was given extra 100 one night for snow removal b4 christmas. this year a client gave me an older honda and jd 21 both of which i got working and use. i have a question. how do u guys like 2 thank your clkients at the end of the season 4 all of the work theyve provided? any unique ideas other than just a thank u card ?
    Posted via Mobile Device

3. dhardin53

dhardin53 LawnSite Senior Member

32' aluminum ladder, Alice Chalmers B10, Swisher "Big Mow" rider mower, Lazy-boy lawn vac, Sears snow blower (self-propeled), Snapper LT5 21" Garden tiller, 2 older Stahl BR 85 blowers, Simplicity Landlord 101 (1964), Lawnboy Pro Silver edition.

4. kawasaki guy

kawasaki guy LawnSite Fanatic
    Male, from S. New Jersey

those are some good finds!

5. rmdm94

rmdm94 LawnSite Member
    from 34240

Had a lady after her husband died gave me a .32 SW and a 870 Remington shotgun both never fired. Said she found them under the bed, she never knew her husband had them, and didn't want them in the house.

6. dhardin53

dhardin53 LawnSite Senior Member

All my finds on my list I still have and use (some).
    The heavy ass ladder, I still mow there lawn. B10 runs like a top I mowed his commercial lawn for 5 years till he moved out of state, He gave me the 42" 16hp mower when he was cleaning out his storage shied. The BIG MOW was from a guy I did small engine repair for, I don't use it but it works. Lazy-boy chipper/vac from a customer i still mow for. Snow blower is a older huge snow blower that I use every year, cant remember where it came from but it was a old customer i had years ago. The Snapper tiller was given to me from a guy that I saved his life, true story. Blowers came from my competition that CFS (Can't Fix ****). The 64 Simplicity and Lawn-Boy was from a co-worker of 16 years ago that I fix his mowers and call a good friend.

7. ACA L&L

ACA L&L LawnSite Bronze Member

Big screens, riding mowers from sears, I was offered keys to a vacation home in mexico somewhere, that i could not afford to fly family too, most important tho are timely paymens, compliments, and continued business and referrals. To mme that means the most. A tip is impulsive and appreciated but sending in your payment every month on the same day is awesome to me.

8. gcbailey

gcbailey LawnSite Silver Member
    from WV

I had a client that I cleaned up 6 mature hickory trees from her yard, after it all said and done she bought me a new stihl ms250. It's a great little limbing saw.

9. yardguy28

yardguy28 LawnSite Platinum Member

I never mix business with pleasure.

now you've lost a paying client.

10. StrokerTurbo7.3

StrokerTurbo7.3 LawnSite Member

Good thing I run my business the way I like.
    Posted via Mobile Device