I have the greatest customers EVER! tell us what clients have given you??

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by jiggz, Jul 1, 2012.

1. ag2112

ag2112 LawnSite Member

Lose one paying client for a future of tax-free employees! (kids) What more could you ask for?

2. yardguy28

yardguy28 LawnSite Platinum Member

I do live with my parents but not in the basement and not for free. everything is split 50/50 between me and my parents, expense wise.

as for this woman, not even something that makes it worth it to me. just read the last quote in this post

very, very true. I'd rather live my life with me, myself and I.

so not only is dating a client out of the question because I could loose a paying client, it's just out of the question period.

3. Blades Lawn Maintenance

Blades Lawn Maintenance LawnSite Bronze Member
    Male, from Baton Rouge, La

From the sound of it you haven't Had a good woman yet bud... Find yoursef one then come talk to us about it not being worth it

4. 4 seasons lawn&land

4 seasons lawn&land LawnSite Gold Member
    from NY

LOL, this guy must be posting from state penitentery ... he was just sentenced to 5 consecutive life sentences for the shootings in Arizona.

5. Realslowww

Realslowww LawnSite Bronze Member

A hassle.,,,,,,,

6. yardguy28

yardguy28 LawnSite Platinum Member

good or bad has NOTHING to do with it. I've had a few good women in my life. but in the end they wanted to get married and have kids and I didn't so we parted ways.

I've been single and out of the dating scene for at least 6 years now. I don't go looking and turn away any offers I get or ideas people have about setting me up with someone.

besides I'm too self centered to have a woman. I like it to be just me, myself and I.

7. Realslowww

Realslowww LawnSite Bronze Member

You got it right,the way the law system in this country has been hyjacked and laws written by the elite financier's in the favor of anybody fleecing the middle class male that tries to earn a honest living that I have found it is best to keep yourself tightly wrapped in cellophane.

8. herler

herler LawnSite Fanatic

For some folks it seems to come natural but when it comes to women I don't see the math in it either...
    And maybe one day, but at my age I doubt it.

Life is about trades, and no matter how I look at it that stanky thang costs way more than what I am willing to pay or give.
    In my case, I trade loneliness for the benefits of sanity.
    Because when that B* flips the switch, it's over.
    I mean I'll throw her out the door, and I mean throw.
    It just ain't worth it to me, or in not those words, I don't see the math in it.

Last edited: Nov 10, 2012
  9. Blades Lawn Maintenance

Blades Lawn Maintenance LawnSite Bronze Member
    Male, from Baton Rouge, La

Lol that stanky thang...I understand what y'all are saying about it costing less

10. mcleanlawncare

mcleanlawncare LawnSite Member
    from raleigh

a headache and hospital bill !!!