I have the greatest customers EVER! tell us what clients have given you??

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by jiggz, Jul 1, 2012.

1. OakNut

OakNut LawnSite Platinum Member

Today I was given a 20lb. propane tank.
    Brand new and full.

Now if someone would give me some steaks I'd be set.

2. TX Easymoney

TX Easymoney LawnSite Platinum Member

Maybe you're not a good chooser....had experience with craziness and watched lots of friends go through he## multiple times and try and make it work...my take was that they were not choosing the sane ones...also, my friends didn't make things easy either
    Posted via Mobile Device

3. Outdoors_Unlimited

Outdoors_Unlimited LawnSite Senior Member

I just had a client give me a very nice ss grill, but kept his tank. One more tip of some steaks and we'd be all set.
    Posted via Mobile Device

4. Church2224

Church2224 LawnSite Senior Member

Sounds like me a little bit, well, I like to have my dog and would love to get a second one sometime, that's about it.

I am 21 and have been single for....21 years. I bet I will be single for another 21 years.

5. goodgreen

goodgreen LawnSite Senior Member

I have a customer with a huge flower garden. When she thins it out, she gives me extra bulbs and cuts from perennials. Since I take care of the grounds for the condos where we live, I've been able to add lots of nice touches to the landscaping here.

6. lildevil_66

lildevil_66 LawnSite Member

I was given a pocket watch collection (24) by a long time customer cleaning out his possesions before he passed, along with 3 handguns. That was about 6 years ago. I still have everyone and had them appraised at $12,000. They were great customers and never had children and thought of me as their own. I sure miss good folks like that. On the other hand, I still get Christmas cards and gift cards from most of my clients and am sure to always include them on my card list.

7. JCLawn and more

JCLawn and more LawnSite Fanatic
    from MI

a toro 42 inch ztr, push mower, hand tools, wood, a 14ft tri-hull boat, trailer, lots of tips, and free food!

8. GARRETTWOOD

GARRETTWOOD LawnSite Senior Member

Posted via Mobile DeviceMost are very good people with lots of repeat work and others just a headache.

9. knox gsl

knox gsl LawnSite Platinum Member

I scored a $375 tip yesterday.

10. JNyz

JNyz LawnSite Bronze Member

I received a $500.00 going away gift when the client said he wanted to go in a diferent direction. He didn't give me anything 8 months later when he called me back and said sorry.