I have used some ONE AP as a test, info here!

Discussion in 'Fertilizer Application' started by grassman177, Mar 20, 2010.

1. One-AP TIM

One-AP TIM LawnSite Member

2. grassman177

grassman177 LawnSite Fanatic

if you are interested then by all means contact the guy tim here, he is great to talk with and has a great product to work with.

3. ant

ant LawnSite Silver Member

whats the cost per 1000 sf?

4. grassman177

depends on volume etc, but i think somewhere around 5-6.50 per K. only TIm can answer this for you though with a price quote. pm him

5. fredmullegun

fredmullegun LawnSite Senior Member

So is shipping the only option for Texas? I guess a pallet is the smallest size.

6. grassman177

he still gives great rates for shipping too, but like i said he wil lhave to answer that as i have only been testing it, never ordered any as stock

7. FourTrees

FourTrees LawnSite Senior Member
    from Zone 6

I can't recall were I have seen that structure in the picture, but I know I have been there more than once. I'd like to visit the area to check out the One-AP. I get my fert from the Provo IFA and am really intrigued by this thread.

8. tobylou8

tobylou8 LawnSite Bronze Member

Reminds me of the PGR debate a dozen years ago where we were all going to be out of a job cutting grass. Then/now there's Buffalo grass and any other grass that doesn't need to be mowed. I remember zoysia plugs as a kid. Only cut your yard 2-3 times a summer (unless it rains like a son-of-a-gun). And lets don't forget the robotic lawnmower :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:!!!! If it does work, great. Personally think that environmental conditions are too varied not to mention soil types to be consistent. Do I think it will change the industry? Not unless the gov't mandates it.

9. tobylou8

Hey, I'm offended. I have a pet rock. :laugh:

10. tobylou8

That's why people love all-you-can-eat buffets. Do you NEED 5000 calories a meal?