I have used some ONE AP as a test, info here!

Discussion in 'Fertilizer Application' started by grassman177, Mar 20, 2010.

1. grassman177

grassman177 LawnSite Fanatic

wow, do you have a bit of sarcasm there or you like to start stuff?

2. tobylou8

tobylou8 LawnSite Bronze Member

It's definitely sarcasm. To be honest, I didn't want to read all 17 pages before responding.

3. grassman177

gotcha, i dont always read all the pages either unless it is pretty current.

bottom line is this product works very well. it is still very green and has not skipped a beat. i need to get some end of season pics to complete this thread.

4. tobylou8

tobylou8 LawnSite Bronze Member

If it works, I can definitely see a benefit in large acreage apps. Keep us in the loop. Have a great weekend! Cheers! :drinkup:

5. grassman177

it will be a great thing for monthly billed accounts that are not per service. that is what i am looking at the most, and of course very upscale accounts.

6. One-AP TIM

One-AP TIM LawnSite Member

Noni International, Inc. 333 River Park Dr., Provo, UT See Dennis in the Provo IFA office. It’s his account. Also ask him about the One AP Field Day November 2nd at Thanksgiving Point. Hope you can make it.

7. One-AP TIM

Fred,

I currently do not have any distributors in TX for One AP. However you can go to Agrium's SiFI website, click TX on the map and I think there is some other SiFi Certified Products available.

8. One-AP TIM

Tobylou8,
    Without going back I think I replied to most of these posts from Seed Pro so I won’t repeat since you probably already read. Our industry is full of examples of change over the years so I wouldn’t count anything out that offers results while increasing profits for the LCO. I agree, our industry is full of white elephants but most all of them have the same thing in common, they may offer results but probably had trouble increasing the bottom line. Increased efficiency, higher productivity and increased profits always helped new ideas become what “people want”. I started in Lawn Care way back when we showed up at the customer’s property with a 1000 gal tanker and treated with 5-10 gl/1000. Now lawn technicians treat twice as much acreage with less than half the cost in equipment. Things do change.

9. lush&green

lush&green LawnSite Member

Let me just say this for the first year with SIFI. AWESOME! Those lawns are green as hell and look great!!! The other landscapers that that we service loved how it worked and we will be using on more of their properties next year...

10. grassman177

I am going to be working more and more of it into my programs, many angles to consider over the winter.