I have used some ONE AP as a test, info here!

Discussion in 'Fertilizer Application' started by grassman177, Mar 20, 2010.

1. tobylou8

tobylou8 LawnSite Bronze Member

I hear you. I'm using 1/3 gal/k on some properties due to better equipment. I'll keep an open mind. 1000 gal. tank?!, Never even seen one around here.
  2. One-AP TIM

One-AP TIM LawnSite Member

Thanks for the open mind. I hope you can get your hands on some SiFI approved brand and give it a trial. Let me know if I can help.
  3. grassman177

grassman177 LawnSite Fanatic

Here is an update.

This pic is of today which is a couple of days after mowing it. My lawn is still growing nicely and as you can see still has a great color to it. I have not used any herbicides on my lawn except the cavalcade that was with the One App fertilizer. Remember, I do keep my lawn irrigated, but not overwatered by any means.

october lawn one app 001.jpg
  4. One-AP TIM

Looks Good!!!
  5. One-AP TIM

One AP at GIE, booth number 276. I’ll be available all three days at the trade show along with an LCO that’s been a One AP user for the last five years. Great opportunity for anyone attending and interested in One AP. In addition to future One AP users, we’re also seeking distributors.

Tim Kehoe
    Pro Ap Products
  6. grassman177

I have peaked interest in my supplier to maybe think of it.
  7. cdqat1432

cdqat1432 LawnSite Member
    Male, from Youngstown, Ohio

Is there a Dimension combination product available to prevent crabgrass? I am in NE Ohio and we had a horrible crabgrass season. Do you have any distributors up here? We currently use JD. Thanks.

CHARLES CUE LawnSite Silver Member

You have Agrium Advanced Tech just over in PA just east of you They have spread it and Forget its Almost the same they both use Duration

Call Chad 724-288-1705

I don't think they have Dimension but they have other Pres

Charles Cue
  9. grassman177

i am looking forward to using some of this next year on all of my evenpay full service accounts. it performed super this year and the lawns i treated with it are still very green, but of course they have not had their last mowing. i loved it, mine had cavalcade on it, but i sure thought there was dimension offered at least by one app tim. give him a call and go to his website. he is a good blender and is welcome to specific blends you may be loooking for. i had lunch with him here in KC and it was very good.
  10. 8rickyj

8rickyj LawnSite Member

Tim lives in my town I didnt know he traveled that far. Small world. Now thatI know he gives out free samples I am gonna hit him up!