1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

I hope I get something out of this board.

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by Frogger, Nov 20, 2003.

1. Frogger

Frogger LawnSite Member
    from Orlando

:confused:
    Just came from the "other" board, I'm over it. This site was hightly recommended by a friend. Please from time to time I just ask for advice and wisdom. I'm going on my second year, and am tired of the smart alecs that contribute nothing. I do hope that this is the professional board I've been told about.

Thanks.

2. Rustic Goat

Rustic Goat LawnSite Bronze Member

Relax, get comfortable,
    your eyelids are getting heavy,
    very very heavy,
    you can hardly keep them open,
    release the tension and relax,
    :sleeping:

3. DLS1

DLS1 LawnSite Bronze Member

Lots of good information here. Don't take it personal if you start posting in the 'off topic' forum. People can get a little wild, weird and angry but I image some of the post are made after a few beers.

Watch out for those political topics in the 'off topic' forum.

:D :D :D :D :D

4. GarPA

GarPA LawnSite Silver Member
    from PA

There are a few people here with chips on their shoulders but there are far more people here who will gladly provide you with info you can take to the bank...literally.

Not sure what other site you were at, but if it has something to do with the white stuff that falls in winter, then I know what you're talking about. The word Neanderthal comes to mind when I think of some of the stuff that goes on there.

5. Gr grass n Hi tides

Gr grass n Hi tides LawnSite Bronze Member

Don't forget to use the "search" button & search through the archives. A great resource. This site put me in business & I've been able to avoid a lot of problems others have had to suffer through. It's amazing.

Yes, lots of great professionals here. This site is A#1.

Any question you have....post it & you'll get almost instant feedback. You can private message folks here if you don't want to talk in front of everyone and/or you respect a particular member's opinion.

6. tinman

tinman LawnSite Bronze Member
    from ga

This site helped me go full-time also. Most folks are happy to help out. The direct mail templates sold here have been great for my biz. Definitely use the search tool, because most questions have been asked before.

georgialawncare.com

7. Frogger

Frogger LawnSite Member
    from Orlando

I appreciate the response everyone. I was going to the other one L&L for about three years. The bickering and insults just got ridiculous. I need answers not fighting. Anyway, looks like I found a new home.:)

8. ElephantNest

ElephantNest LawnSite Bronze Member
    from La.

Wipe your feet.

Hehe Welcome!:waving: