1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

I Hope I Hope I Hope I Hope!

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by barringtonbrothers, May 16, 2004.

1. barringtonbrothers

barringtonbrothers LawnSite Senior Member

Im going down to the exmark dealer monday morning. Im hoping to get a 52inch Turftracer HP with the 17hp Kawi with electric start and ECS controls. They have a sale right now no interest till september and no payments till october at 9.8%. I decided a walk behind will do better for me as it is more flexible than a Z and has less of a foot print than a Z for my lawns that never seem to dry out. I would love another Z but I would have to trade in my current Z, this way I get another mower, that will match my Z's cut and stripes. Plus if my Z is down I have a backup. Please wish me luck on the loan, as I have good but little credit ( sucks when your young and pay cash and dont need loans). If any of you Exmark users out there have any advice please tell me. I am going to demo it before I buy just to make sure this is what I want. But I have been lokking for 2 years now and I am almost sure this is the one for me.
  2. Firstclasslawn

Firstclasslawn LawnSite Senior Member

Exmark is very good, go for it I have had nothing but good experiences with exmark, and I have heard nothing but good stuff about them.