I hope this hits my area

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by jeffex, Jun 26, 2005.

1. jeffex

jeffex LawnSite Bronze Member

2. Lawn-Scapes

Lawn-Scapes LawnSite Silver Member

I hope so too Jeff. Things are a little toasty here. I skipped everyone last week. I will cut everyone this coming week to neaten them up for July 4th. If we don't get some rain in the meantime.. I wll have off the entire holiday week.

3. jeffex

I keep checking it and it looks like we have a chance of the rain skirting us here in Carroll County. It will take a good soaking to jump start my lawns

4. jt5019

jt5019 LawnSite Bronze Member

Im hoping that baby keeps heading up towards connecticut! Im guessing ill be skipping 75% of my lawns this week.

5. grass_cuttin_fool

grass_cuttin_fool LawnSite Gold Member

Im getting a nice steady light rain here near the border of Nc. This will make it better for me this week, I only mowed 3 I think last week. This will make it so things will be nice for the 4th. Ive got a chance of rain for the next 6 days wo hooo lol, just hope it falls. Good luck all and may showers fall on your yards. If you see LYH and DAN on the map as 2pm, that yellow moderate rain is right over my house lol

6. MMLawn

MMLawn LawnSite Gold Member

I sure do hope it makes it to North Central NC cause has I read someone say on here the other day it is dry as a popcorn f@rt here and my phone is ringing off the hook with folks wanting a skip as my agreements state that any skips most be approved by us no later than 24 hours before the scheduled cut day.

7. QualityLawnCare4u

QualityLawnCare4u LawnSite Gold Member

I sure wished I could send you some. Im behind now because of rain. Started raining again Friday and has just slacked off with more coming. Now in a few weeks Ill be begging for the stuff!

8. jeffex

I got all my mojo working. Washed the truck. left my windows open. left the radio outside and plugged in. Made plans for things to do at home instead of cutting etc.

9. wojo23323

wojo23323 LawnSite Senior Member

It rained about 5 steady hours here today. We are right on the SE corner of VA.

10. jeffex

just what you needed!!!just came in to get another beer and go back to eating steamed crabs