I just bought a 48" ransome mower and am looking for some advice or a manual

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by minnesotaman, Mar 27, 2010.

1. minnesotaman

minnesotaman LawnSite Member

Hi, i just bought a 48" ransome lawn mower, i was wondering if you would know where i could find a manual for one? if you dont happen to know where i could find one, could you help me with some basic maintance questions? im just getting my lawn business started and im really new to all this kind of work,
    Thanks

2. fazzy815-66

fazzy815-66 LawnSite Senior Member

most company's now have owners manuals in pdf form

3. bryansong

bryansong LawnSite Member

I think Bobcat now owns the old Ransome business. You might try asking them If they can locate a manual.

4. BJWLAWNCARE

BJWLAWNCARE LawnSite Senior Member

I had an 89 if that is the one u have. I think I still have the manual somewhere.

5. SouthSide Cutter

SouthSide Cutter LawnSite Bronze Member

Get on the internet under Bobcat and you can print one off on a new beltdrive. they shouldnt be to much difference. They didnt have mine for a Hydro so I called them and it was sent out that day!!! Very good I thought.

6. LwnmwrMan22

LwnmwrMan22 LawnSite Platinum Member

Minnesota -

You didn't buy that at Fahey, did you?

7. webman418

webman418 Inactive

Call 866-469-1242 and ask for the Tech Service Department. Give them your model number and they will send your manual. They are working on getting all the old manuals setup on line but aren't quite there yet. If you are looking for parts, you can look up on line at www.bobcaturf.com. They have a electronic parts look up online that anyone can use.

8. SchnabelLawnCare

SchnabelLawnCare LawnSite Senior Member

www.bobcatturf.com