I just bought this mower

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by scagboy227, May 16, 2005.

1. scagboy227

scagboy227 LawnSite Member

I just got off the phoone with this guy and bought this.
    I am picking it up friday

e4_12_sb.jpg

2. Pro-Scapes

Pro-Scapes LawnSite Platinum Member

What ya pay for it? Hrs? Specs? I'm looking at a scag wb too. Just waiting for the dealer to svc it so I can demo it.

3. Itsgottobegreen

Itsgottobegreen LawnSite Silver Member

Man your are on your second mower already. You got the first scag like a month ago right? Looks like you are doing good. :)

4. scagboy227

yeah i already earned enough to buy this so now i got 2 mowers and the one im buying has 1389 hours and i paid $1900 for it

5. Itsgottobegreen

Itsgottobegreen LawnSite Silver Member

Well now you got a back up mower. Just need a x2 velke and your are good to go. Whats next a ZTR or a truck.

6. scagboy227

i got 2 1 wheel velkes and a 48 hydro and a 48 belt drive scag and a toyota tacoma and my grandparents are thinking of buying me a turf tiger

7. lawnkid

lawnkid LawnSite Senior Member

Are you planning on selling the other hydro and belt? Do you have enough business to pay for all three of these Scags or are your parents helping ? Plus now you are saying your grandparents will buy you a TT? I sure hope you know what you're doing and don't end up bankrupt bud.

8. scagboy227

both mowers are paid for and i earned the money to pay both off and the tt will be a gift my grandparents said

9. ed2hess

ed2hess LawnSite Fanatic

So what is the purpose of having 3 big mowers? I can understand a backup but with Scag I don't think backups are needed unless you are running 8 hours a day 250 days a year?

10. ALarsh

ALarsh LawnSite Silver Member
    from Midwest

What is your average sized account? How many accounts do you have?