1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

I just wanted to say thanks

Discussion in 'eXmark' started by Lazer_Z, Jul 25, 2003.

1. Lazer_Z

Lazer_Z LawnSite Silver Member
    from NJ

I don't know who to direct this comment at but i guess it is for all at eXmark i just wanted to say thank you for such great products

My "newest" eXmark is only 2 years old as of July 13 and to date i have had only 1 major problem it was when the blot holding the left drive spindel broke off and i lost power to my wheels but thanks to my great dealer it was fixed in no time at all

So thank you all again and i look foward to more great things in this year to come
  2. eXmark

eXmark Manufacturer / Sponsor

I'll forward this on to our engineering and production personnel. The guys and gals that design and build our products have built our reputation for quality commercial lawnmowers.

We've tried to build a reputation for helping our customers when they need it. It's the guys and gals in production that build the parts. It's the guys and gals in our shipping department that get the parts out to the dealer in a timely manner. They do a great job for us and they take a lot of pride in what they do. They may not always get the credit they deserve but rest assured they’ll hear your comments.

From all of us here at Exmark, thanks for the support.

3. Lazer_Z

Lazer_Z LawnSite Silver Member
    from NJ

Thank you Terry aand if it helps my dealer is Laurel Lawn Mowers