1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

I know I will get flamed for this !!

Discussion in 'Homeowner Assistance Forum' started by coobie, Jun 10, 2007.

1. coobie

coobie LawnSite Member

First I want to say thanks to the folks who responded to some of my questions about buying a new ZTR,s.I ended up buying a kubota 326 pro.What is it about this website,do you have to be in the lawn mowing business to get information on ZTR?I was just a homeowner looking for information a good dependable ZTR and it seemed to me some folks on this website do not like to give any information on this subject.To me this is a snootie approach for this average home owner looking for advice from the pros,like yourselves.Just my take,coobie:waving:

2. Vikings

Vikings LawnSite Bronze Member
    from canada

I've come across thousands of posts on Z's even though I'm not in the market for one. Maybe people just get sick of typing the same thing over and over.

3. coobie

coobie LawnSite Member

I agree,I did a search on kubota ZTR on this website and did not get many hits on the subject,I was just looking for good advise from folks who used thes mowers everyday.I do see your point though.coobie:)

4. Vikings

from canada

Hey, go into the Pesticide section and make a thread saying that you don't have a license but don't think it's too hard, you just need to know how much to charge. Then you'll see some very rude responses.:laugh:

(I did this once)

5. Capemay Eagle

Capemay Eagle LawnSite Bronze Member

Just post in the Home owner assistance forum. If a pro wants to give his advice he will. If not some of the regular Joe's can help you out..

6. Vikings

from canada

When I ask a question about a mower like Toro 36" wb, I get lots of responses because every second person has one. But, when I once made a thread about Gravely I got almost zero helpful responses I think, because very few people use them. Same with Kubota.

7. delphied

delphied LawnSite Silver Member

I think alot of people on here will answer if they have the information. Im grateful to have this source. You wont find it anywhere else.

8. delphied

delphied LawnSite Silver Member

BTW I dont think very many people in the industry are thrilled with Kubota mowers but they like their diesel engines.

9. coobie

coobie LawnSite Member

I am VERY grateful to the FEW who responded to my questions about the ZTR,s.coobie:)

10. coobie

coobie LawnSite Member

Please explain why,just curious?I have mowed 3 times now with my 326 pro and have only one major complaint,it does not have the independant susp.like my ferris did.coobie:)