I lost my Fusilade II.....

Discussion in 'Pesticide & Herbicide Application' started by locutus, Mar 29, 2005.

1. locutus

locutus LawnSite Bronze Member
    from NC

I lost my Fusilade II booklet. Forgot ratio for Annual Bluegrass and Burmuda control in tall fescue. I would appreciate the info.

2. Grandview

Grandview LawnSite Gold Member
    from WI

The company that manufactures Fusilade probably has a label you can download.

3. marko

marko LawnSite Senior Member

4. locutus

from NC

Come on guy's, I can drive 30 mins to where I bought it and read another booklet but I just dont want to. If someone could go out to their truck and read the insert, it would save me a lot of time and trouble.

5. Grandview

Grandview LawnSite Gold Member
    from WI

Sorry, I never use the stuff. I gave you the best advice I had.

6. marko

marko LawnSite Senior Member

If you click the link I provided above, then click how to use the rate is there. Want someone to come out and apply it for you too?

7. locutus

from NC

Thanks Marko, you could have made the point without the condescension.

8. Enviro Green

Enviro Green LawnSite Senior Member

Read the label and do the app right.

Good luck with the wiregrass in the fescue.....don't go too hot or you will be seeding all of it this fall.

EG

9. Ric

Ric LawnSite Fanatic

locutus

Now I am the Cantankerous Old Guy so I can say what I think. Anyone with over 1250 posts on LS should know how to click on a link. Anyone who is Licensed to apply pesticides should know how to read a label. Fact is you should have known to fine the link your self

Marko commend was very kind by my standards. I would have said a lot worst.

10. Premo Services

Premo Services LawnSite Bronze Member

I agree, also, aren't you supposed to have the lables of chemicals with you when you are appling the chemicals?