I LOVE Hustler

Discussion in 'Hustler Turf Equip (Archived)' started by The Mowerdude, Apr 2, 2004.

1. The Mowerdude

The Mowerdude LawnSite Senior Member

I recently went through some problems with my Hustler Super-Z. I perfectly understand that there is no such thing as a machine that will run forever. Sooner or later, even the best, most well designed machine is going to suffer some sort of mechanical failure. My Super-Z has been the finest mower I've owned in 14 years of being a yard boy for hire. But when I recently got into a crunch with my Super-Z's PTO clutch going down, I found out that Hustler is a company that cares about every last one of their customers.

Here's a link that describes the problem.

Any way, Hustler really took care of me on this as did Murphreesboro Kubota, my new Hustler dealer.

And many thanks to PJ (Mowerconsultant) for his efforts, too. It's really nice to know that you all are here.
  2. captken

captken LawnSite Bronze Member

They sure are good machines....even in Major Metropolitain areas...I run them....I wish I lived in your town...I would have a dealer....
  3. captken

captken LawnSite Bronze Member

been there, done that... they have taken care of me. I have nothing but praise for the product.... however, I wish they would get off their a** and spend some money to get a dealer here in Memphis....I'd hate to sell my machine while it is still running....
  4. mowerconsultant

mowerconsultant LawnSite Fanatic
    Male, from Syracuse, NY

We are working on a new dealer, it takes time to find the RIGHT dealer, if we do not get the RIGHT dealer you will be in the same situation if the next dealer went out.