1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

I love it and hate it takeing it to Charlote

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by broken leg, Sep 26, 2004.

1. broken leg

broken leg LawnSite Senior Member

I love my walker but I hate 26EFI Kohler. It has never run right know mater whats been done. Drinks gas like it was free, fouls plugs about every two weeks but the check engine light has stopped coming on. Well one of the warning lights had come lose so I took the panel off to fix and found the bulb for the check engine light had falling out. Well I am going to take my walker to the GIE show in Charlotte and let the big wigs look at it. The dealer I bough it from already gave me the runaround. Will see what happens in Charlotte when its in front of them. Oh I allso on a sign company and will take a vinyl cutter with me to make a few signs if you know what I mean.
  2. Avery

Avery LawnSite Bronze Member

Man that sounds familiar! My dealer was a real Pro at the old run around. He kept the Walker more than I did. Hope you have better luck than I did....
  3. Envy Lawn Service

Envy Lawn Service LawnSite Fanatic

Your EFI componets probably need to be relocated to a place where they are happier...
    Namely a cooler location...

Probably the best option is to put a normal 27 in there....