1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

I Love My Job

Discussion in 'General Industry Discussions' started by Wayne Landscaping, Jun 14, 2005.

1. Wayne Landscaping

Wayne Landscaping LawnSite Member

I just wanted to say that i just purchased a Tiger Cub 48" 19hp Electric Start Advantage. Two Words.......BAD ASS! Words can not describe this cut, speed , whelies, power. I lowed the baffle to 4" and lowed the anti-scalp rollers. I did this because i wanted a good cut all the time. Yes, the extra vacume does take speed away from the whole thing, but i'd rather ensure the best quality of cut IN THE WORLD than get through the lawn a minute faster. Its amazing, i just cant wait to get the 35hp Turf Tiger or wathever is most powerful in a couple of years.
  2. grasshopperslc

grasshopperslc LawnSite Member

One word for ya' NICE!!! I love those Tiger Cubs.We have one of those CAT powerd Ferris ZTR's,the IS4500,it's very fun to mow with!!

Good luck with that 35hp Turf Tiger!

I love my job too!!!
  3. iluvscag

iluvscag LawnSite Senior Member

We use 2 29Hp DFI 61" Tuftigers. WE LOVE THEM!!!!!! I would not buy the 35 Briggs, our dealer told us to stay away from them. :waving:
  4. bsteponick

bsteponick LawnSite Member

I've been using almost exclusively scag equipment (primarily the tiger cubs and the turf tigers) and all i can say is that in my opinion you made a very good purchase. Good luck with the rest of your season and let us know if you experience any problems with this piece of equipment.