1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

I LOVE my Redmax!!

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by 25nbl, Sep 15, 2004.

1. 25nbl

25nbl LawnSite Member

BIG THANKS to all of you who told me to get rid of the Echo 410 and get the Redmax 7000 or 8000. I boought a Redmax 8000, it was only $40 over the 7000. I only paid $469, big dealer in Dallas, TX, great prices on everything, including parts...anyway, this blower is AWESOME, I can't believe I never used it before, I believe they have me as a customer for life for blowers. I can't wait till the leaves fall, I will save so much time, or when it rains, this is going to be awesome, it's like buying a new performance car, nothing compares!!! THANKS AGAIN!!!!! :)
  2. locutus

locutus LawnSite Bronze Member
    from NC

I think I may have replied to your thread. Glad you are happy with your purchase. All of my Redmax equipment has served me phenomenally.
  3. LB Landscaping

LB Landscaping LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Maine

I'm glad to be hearing all the pro's, gonna definatly get one for fall!!!!
  4. ITL

ITL LawnSite Member
    from SW OH

Could you send me a PM with the dealership name, salesperson, and phone number for the $469 Redmax 8000 blower.

Thanks Wayne
  5. locutus

locutus LawnSite Bronze Member
    from NC

Come to think of it, that is dirt-cheap. I think I paid $599.00 for my 7001 a year and a half ago.
  6. 25nbl

25nbl LawnSite Member

The 7001 was $429, and by the way, the Echo 650 was under $400 just to let you know. The guy buys in big volume and I think that why his parts and equipment are priced so good.