I missed the Forum

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Eric ELM, Feb 8, 2000.

1. Eric ELM

Eric ELM Husband, Father, Friend, Angel

I had withdrawls with out the forum, but now we have top notch service with 24 hour a day, 7 days a week monitoring of the system. I am looking forward to the 99% up time and the down time will be worth the change. I bet I checked a thousand times to see if it was back up though. At least I got some work done on my web pages.<p>Did anyone else miss the forum as much as me? It sure is good to have it back. :) Thanks Chuck for providing us with this great forum with all the extras.<br><p>----------<br>&lt;a href=&quot;http://www.townserver.com/elm/&quot;&gt;Eric@ELM&lt;/a&gt;<br>

2. moonarrow

moonarrow LawnSite Member

hey eric your not alone, I told my wife yesterday that I thought I was going into withdrawals I checked every time I walked into the room,sure glad its back.<p>----------<br>Dale moonarrow@hotmail.com<br>Southern lawn and Landscape

3. Charles

Charles Moderator Staff Member

Ditto hear too. Was about to &quot;release the hounds!!&quot; to find the Forum.

4. AB Lawn Care

AB Lawn Care LawnSite Senior Member
    from Ontario

Yes,I agree I was lost with out this forum.I could not get into it for three days.I checked this site about 12 times in the three days that I could not get in.This is the only fourm where your answers are answered.I know of a couple of other forums but they all stink compared to this site!<p>Thanks to the maker of this forum.What would we do with out this site?????????????<p>from:Adam<br>AB LAWN CARE

5. lawngator

lawngator LawnSite Member
    from Florida

HI! My name's Bill...and uh...I'm addicted to this forum. The last few days have been torture. I was about to snap before finding it up and running today. Thanks for the &quot;fix&quot;.

6. Finecut

Finecut LawnSite Member
    from IL

Yes Eric, others missed the forum as much as you and possibly more. Take for instance, Lawrence Stone who was booted from Retro's forum for the second time in about as many weeks. Could it be he was suffering &quot;Forum Withdrawl&quot;? My words of advice are, &quot;Don't cross his path&quot;.

7. Evan528

Evan528 LawnSite Silver Member

i HAD THE SAME WITHDRAW....I NO WHAT YOU ALL ARE TALKING ABOUT!. I CHECKED ABOUT 15 TIMES A DAY TO SEE IF WAS BACK UP. THANX AGAIN TO THE CREATERS OF THIS FORUM!

8. klite

klite LawnSite Member

MMMMEEEE TTTOOOO<br>Thats enough SAID<br>Glad it's back<p>----------<br>Ken...Lightcap's Landscape Service<br>

9. bdemir

bdemir LawnSite Senior Member

words cannot describe my longing fro this site. I now have a new used dixie chopper and i was real close to buying an exmark. I wanted real bad to get on and everyday i tried and today is my first day back. Glad everyone is back too.

10. cebein

cebein LawnSite Member
    from WI.

Whew, Talk about missing this fourm! I've been putting a busniess plan together and am totally lost without it.<br>Just made my first post under (Larry) and felt compelled to post here also. I have so many questions, and here is where I base alot of my decisions.<br>Thanks all.