I mowed with the Navigator

Discussion in 'eXmark' started by MR.B&M, Nov 17, 2004.

1. MR.B&M

MR.B&M LawnSite Member

Hi Terry!
    I'm Robin with B&M Lawn & Garden In Yorba Linda CA, an Exmark Dealer. Yesterday our reps brought the new Navigator mower for us to run. Sweeet! It was better than I expected. The steering response, while hard to explain, was well mannered, not jerky, and somehow made it easy to back up in a straight line. The catcher filled very tightly, and seemed to chop the grass finer, without whole blades shot into the catcher. Under the tilt up covers, the reduction in the number of parts and simplification was readily apparent. We are looking forward to our shipment of units in march, because we should sell a bunch.

2. eXmark

eXmark Manufacturer / Sponsor

Robin,

Thanks for the comments! I haven't had much stick time on this machine yet myself but I would agree with all your comments. The controls are suprisingly easy to get the hang of but I was most amazed at the size of the clippings and how tightly the hopper packed as well. From what I'm told it's quite a significant improvement over any of the dedicated bagging mowers on the market.

I also had the chance to run the machine in some leaves and I was even more impressed. I've ran a few of the competeing dedicated bagging mowers on the market and to be honest they are all pretty good with one being quite a bit better than the others. It looks like the Navigator has raised the bar in performance however for all of these machines. I hope to have the link for the specs and lit up on this forum yet this week if possible.

Thanks

Terry