I need a 16' landscape trailer

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by kmzlawncare, May 19, 2010.

1. kmzlawncare

kmzlawncare LawnSite Senior Member

I need a 16' trailer with a rear gate and brakes I would like to have one that is no older then a few years old. I know I will probably have to buy a new one but I would like to see if anybody has a good used one first.

2. rlong97150

rlong97150 LawnSite Member

Mine may be larger than you are looking for but I have a 20 foot landscape trailer that will be for sale in the next week or so. I am waiting on my enclosed trailer to come in and it should be any day. I want to say its right at 2 years old and has been stored inside most of that time. Has the heavy duty rear gate and a front side gate. Very good condition (no dents or dings) with just the usual paint chips. Comes with a 3 place Jungle Jim trimmer rack and a front mounted spare.

I am about 2 hours away from you in Hoopeston, IL.

Thanks

Bob

3. South Florida Lawns

South Florida Lawns LawnSite Platinum Member
    from usa

open or enclosed? I got a 14ft enclosed and a 16ft open for sale

4. Dixie Landscaping

Dixie Landscaping LawnSite Member

i got a 16th open trailer for sale. its only about a month. it has a 4' drop gate and trimmer racks. Asking 1450

5. Dixie Landscaping

Sorry i forgot a word!

6. kmzlawncare

Do you have any pictures of your trailer and does it have trailer brakes on it and if so on one axle or both. And why are you selling it if its only a month old.

7. kmzlawncare

Sorry I think Florida is to far for me to look at a trailer.

8. kmzlawncare

Sorry I need a 16' trailer but thats anyway.

9. oakwdman

oakwdman LawnSite Bronze Member

I have a 16' enclosed, not sure if you were only lookin for an open trailer..

10. Dixie Landscaping

PM me your email and i will send u some pics of it (cant get it to work on here). No it doesn't have brakes. We are selling it only because its too big for us. We thought we would have more mulch/sod jobs than we do, but we are mostly just mowing. We want to get a 5x8 or 5x10. Just would be easier.