I need a better truck

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by jaybow, Feb 5, 2007.

1. jaybow

jaybow LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Mi

Hey guys I need a better truck than this and I am considering trading a 2005 honda foreman 500 atv for descent used truck.:cry: ATV is less than a year old and lightly used.Pics of the atv are in the truck and trailer thread.Paid 5,000 for it less than a year ago.

2. stuffdeer

stuffdeer LawnSite Bronze Member

Why do you need a better truck? Wait until you really need it before going more in debt. And wait until you see if you like this business or not.

3. jaybow

from Mi

I am not going into more debt .That is why I am considering trading atv for older but descent full size truck.I have 2 kids that I sometimes have to take places and the ranger is to small.Besides I am always doing stuff around the house that require a truck anyhow.

4. J&R Landscaping

J&R Landscaping LawnSite Fanatic

From the pic, the ranger don't look to bad as far as he body is concerned. I see a little bit of rust but for its age, it appears better then most! How many miles on it? You could probably sell it locally and get about 1500 for it or so to use towards a truck.

You should be able to land a decent 92-96 1/2 ton truck for a few grand.

5. jaybow

from Mi

6. ALarsh

ALarsh LawnSite Silver Member
    from Midwest

Post some pics of the four wheeler.

7. duke99

duke99 LawnSite Member

jAybow - just curious .. what section of taylor are you in ???

8. jaybow

from Mi

There are pics of the four wheeler in the truck and trailer thread.I tried to post pics here and it wouldnt let me cause I had already posted some in another thread truck and trailer

9. jaybow

from Mi

I wont tell to much theft going on these days if you know what I mean. Or maybe I am just paranoid.

10. jaybow

from Mi

I seen that you are in Lincoln Park my freind Matt lives there.There is a landscaper next door to him I wonder if it is you.I think the street is MCclain or somethin like that its off dix close to taco bell.