I need a business coach!

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by APLUS LAWN CARE, Jul 19, 2013.

1. APLUS LAWN CARE

APLUS LAWN CARE LawnSite Senior Member
    Male, from North Missouri

I will think pretty hard about it.

I think they would be okay with the % charge when fuel prices rise.

2. Snyder's Lawn Inc

Snyder's Lawn Inc LawnSite Platinum Member

1/2'' at my house but rained more in town I'll know when I get to the shop in morning

Yes grass is going dormant My sprinkler lawns isn't growing much either They are green but not much growth in 7 days I think one lawn I cut off 3/4 in of growth
    But I like it I catch up on my odd jobs Been busy everyday
    Did get some free time today to rock hunt till it rained me out

0319131642a.jpg

3. APLUS LAWN CARE

That is pretty awesome. Some kind of spearhead or something?

4. Snyder's Lawn Inc

yes its a spear its palo point Its 13,000-8,000 BC old

5. APLUS LAWN CARE

Wow! That is pretty old. So it would most likely be from the Clovis people? The Clovis group roamed the Missouri area beginning in around 13,000 B.C. Am I correct in that? That thing could have been used to hunt mammoths! Do you have a lot of artifacts? What kind of monetary value would a spearhead like that have?

6. Snyder's Lawn Inc

I have some nicer ones only 4 dated 13,000 BC

I find all my stuff on the farm We have a camp site a long a creek
    Mint point I say I have 4 dozen
    I'm still in hunt for my first axe or tomahawk I got in this back in 06 My daughter want look at rock when we was on Family ATV ride Found my first scraper that day

I not sure price on that spear head. I haven't had it check out by the book it looks like Agate Basin if checks out to be that could be worth 1,600
    Did find a point on the farm. That is a Expandable E notch that value of 800-1,000 The guy gave its value ask where I found it I told him and he freak out He said the tribe nap it was from boot heel of Mo. He never seen or heard one this far north

Early this spring I found My first mint knife blade it was dated 8,300 BC Late paleo period waiting hear back on the value They cant find a value since they never seen one like mine it was made from Fossil rock

I wont sell them I'll pass them on to my kids

7. APLUS LAWN CARE

That is pretty cool. Pretty interesting, too!

8. APLUS LAWN CARE

Well, to make the situation worst most of the mowing I had planned for this week is going to have be pushed back because of little to no growth. I can't say I didn't expect this sort of thing to happen, but I sure was hoping it didn't happen. We did get quite a bit of rain recently so I am hoping to see an improvement soon!

9. Snyder's Lawn Inc

Yes there isn't much growth Last week we work from daylight to noon or 1. Did that all week So this week picking up ones we didn't get to last week.
    The lawns I treat isn't much at all to cut But lawns I don't treat there lots weeds
    I have 5 sprinkler lawns they are growing

10. APLUS LAWN CARE

I don't treat any yards because I don't have my license but some of the yards I mow do get treated so none of them have any growth. None of my cemeteries get treated so I can mow them on regular schedule. I have a few yards with irrigation but the dang people don't got the irrigation on, I'm guessing because of budget reasons (they are churches). I was keeping on schedule with mowing until this week but I am pretty well at a stand still now