I need a landscape designer in SE Michigan

Discussion in 'Network: Central' started by MJK, Jan 31, 2007.

1. MJK

MJK LawnSite Senior Member

Anyone interested in some extra work this upcoming season let me know or send me a private message. Thanks

2. Michael J. Donovan

Michael J. Donovan Head Moderator, Online Communities Staff Member

I thought you would get more interest here in the Networking forum

3. Jason Pallas

Jason Pallas LawnSite Bronze Member

Where ya' at and what do you need?

4. MJK

MJK LawnSite Senior Member

Out of Washington twp. Just north of Shelby township in north Macomb county. I just do Landscape construction and I need a designer for our projects. I don't know much about designs and Plants, just how to install them. Most of the work is just plantings, but we get some Hardscape jobs like pavers and retaining walls. Let me know if you’re interested.

5. Jason Pallas

Jason Pallas LawnSite Bronze Member

I know where Washington is.... I should, I live in Armada. So, you're right next door. We do some landscape construction - the business I own is in the Grosse Pointes however. The design and construction we do is mainly residential and mostly smaller stuff. I may be able to help you out. The computer design program we use is really great. It can give you a digital image of the what the completed design will look like .... in 6 months.... in 2 years..... and in 5, 10 years etc.
    It also gives you a blueprint, etc.. If this sounds like something that might be what you're looking for, PM me and maybe we can help you out.