I need a new set of signs

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by EastProLawn, Mar 11, 2004.

1. EastProLawn

EastProLawn LawnSite Bronze Member

Anyone know of a good website where I can buy the Metal Signs that attached to the side of the trailers or back of trailers. Any help would be greatly appreciated:D
  2. jajwrigh

jajwrigh LawnSite Bronze Member
    Male, from Martinsville, IN

I just got one for the back of my trailer from sign-a-rama. Do you have one of those in your area?
  3. Metro Lawn

Metro Lawn LawnSite Silver Member

What size ect. do you need? Do you have a sample?
  4. dreisman

dreisman LawnSite Member

I have a local sign shop I go to. He does paint and stick on lettering . The logo beside my moniker is stick on and painted sun. this is on all my trucks..
  5. NickN

NickN LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Alabama

Talk to Fran at Magneticsigns.com.If I remember correctly,they do metal signs also.
  6. tx_angler

tx_angler LawnSite Senior Member

Any vinyl sign shop can probably handle metal signs. I had a set made on 10 gage aluminum for around $100 for my trailer. Of course the more complex the logo, the more you're going to pay.
  7. mh1314

mh1314 LawnSite Member
    from Texas

8. EastProLawn

EastProLawn LawnSite Bronze Member

Thanks guys , the help is appreciated, good luck to all this upcoming season
  9. sildoc

sildoc LawnSite Silver Member

I made my own. Had Jeff at Loud Graphics www.loudgrahics.ws do the vinyl and then went to metal place and picked up stainless steel. Total cost for a 4x3 foot sign was 45 bucks (16 for stainless steel and 29 for vinyl). I had several quotes for 150.00 and 200.00 but found it so easy to do. You could probably do 5 signs for what it would cost for 1. This is very easy to do also and it only takes roughly 10-15 min max.
  10. NCSULandscaper

NCSULandscaper Banned

I think as far as signs go its better to get a local maker to do it. You can talk with him face to face and in detail explain exactly how you want them done. I get all mine done from a local maker, because i can draw out the design i want and he will copy it exact.