I need a quote for lawn services

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by Norm Riffner, Apr 27, 2006.

1. Norm Riffner

Norm Riffner LawnSite Member

SingleSource Property Solutions is a national provider of property preservation services for foreclosed properties. Bi-monthy lawn service is one of the products we offer.

I need an estimate for a property in Jackson Mississippi. The property is a level city lot around 6000-7000 square feet. We would need bi monthly lawn services.

Thank you

Norm Riffner
    VP Operations

2. Splicer

Splicer LawnSite Senior Member

Can't help you in ole Miss but do you have anything in the SW Ohio area needing to be done???:usflag:

3. mow2nd

mow2nd LawnSite Senior Member

What is Bi-Monthly service? Every other Month you cut???

Do you mean Bi-weekly?

4. Norm Riffner

Not as of now, but I will keep you in mind for sure.

5. Norm Riffner

Sorry guys. I do mean cutting every two weeks. I also need an esimate for property detailed below:

Pennsylvania
    Washington County
    South Fayette Township

1 acre cut each week.

6. SLC  LLC

SLC LLC LawnSite Senior Member

Have any of these in the St. Louis area?

7. J&R Landscaping

J&R Landscaping LawnSite Fanatic

I'm in bucks county pa. I do acre lots for around 60-110 depending on the terrain and obstacles and such. I don't know if the pricin is the same or not.
    Need any work done in Lower bucks county (yardley langhorne levittown morrisville bensalem)?

8. ptlawnguy

ptlawnguy LawnSite Member

I am working in a tri county or quad county area of butler, allegheny, westmorland, and armstrong. I would greatly appreciate some more work. I started last year and have all necessary equipment.

9. tlwmsu

tlwmsu LawnSite Member

Is this within city limits, or the general "metro area" of Jackson? If in the city, what is the general area (or specific address if you can give it online?) Certain areas of Jackson would almost require Hostile Fire/Imminent Danger Pay like the military pays...and I'm not kidding.:gunsfirin

10. All_Clear

All_Clear LawnSite Senior Member

If you have anything needing done in West Central Indiana (Lafayette, Crawfordsville, Lebanon, Greencastle) shoot me an email at All_Clear@msn.com

Thanks
    Nathan
    All Clear
    Property Maintenance