I need a sub in CT

Discussion in 'Network: North' started by Raven386, Mar 30, 2007.

1. Raven386

Raven386 LawnSite Silver Member
    from CT

Well im not really subbing this out, if you do work in the westport area i may have a client for you. Im going to try and look at the job today but i think its a little far for me. homeowner wants some areas re-seeded, and she said she thinks it needs topsoil too.also she wanted a quote for the lawn mowing. so if you do work in the Westport, CT area PM me... Thanks!

2. Raven386

from CT

bumpity bump bump....

3. BSDeality

BSDeality LawnSite Silver Member

try PM'ing "Playboy" he works in Wilton which is just next door. I believe he works in Westport too.

4. Raven386

from CT

thanks! where are all the ct people? what towns do you cover? ive been getting a lot of calls from people outside of my area.

5. Raven386

from CT

i need a new sub for Fert. and also someone that does Flea & Tick Spraying. if anyone is intrested please PM me!

6. EA Quinn

EA Quinn LawnSite Senior Member

Hi raven, whereabouts are you located? If you ever need a sub for mulch blowing, hydroseeding or hardscaping let me know. We go all over southern new england for the mulch blowing and hydroseeding.

I also can provide you with quotes for fertilizer. If you are further down state, Id need then more than just one or two accounts to come down and fertilize, but if you had a bunch you need done, I can give you pricing and do it for you. Let me know. If you want to contact me pm me and ill give you a cell number.

our office number is (860)633-0115.
    www.eaquinn.com

7. Raven386

from CT

how about Flea & Tick spraying? anyone?

8. Raven386

from CT

bumping to the top.......

9. proenterprises

proenterprises LawnSite Silver Member

Raven
    I cant help you with flea or tick spraying, but I am in Redding and cover many towns surrounding me.
    Let me know if I can be of any help to you.

My number is 203-417-7109

10. THEGOLDPRO

THEGOLDPRO LawnSite Fanatic

im in southbury ct, i cant be the only one around here, lol