1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

I need a walker- $5000 or under

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by ince8728, Nov 19, 2004.

1. ince8728

ince8728 LawnSite Member

I have decided to buy a used walker. I am located in central NJ. I am looking for a walker that is in good cond, 42 or 48" ghs deck w/20 or 25 horse. Hopefully with the larger grass box. If you or anyone you know has one in central jersey that they would like to sell please let me know immediately.

2. MLI

MLI LawnSite Senior Member
    from Ma

I have a Walker that im selling in Ma. Its 20hp 48in deck GHS large hopper...has 800 hrs on it, and comes with dethatcher unit($300 option) Im selling for $5000 firm! Machine is in good shape/working order. If your interested contact me on my cell....781-724-7069
  3. Mowingman

Mowingman LawnSite Platinum Member
    from Texas

I have a 1998 Walker with 2 decks for sale. For $4900.00. It is a 20hp, GHS machine with 1100hrs. Has a 48" GHS deck and a 42" mulch deck,(new this year). Has big hopper, lights, wide tire option, no catch deflector, and curb ramp. In very good condition.
    I can deliver it for free as far as Southeastern Ohio within the next couple of weeks. PM me if interested.
  4. ince8728

ince8728 LawnSite Member

srry, really can't travel out of state to buy a mower........ only in jersey, (hopefully central jersey).

5. Stripe This

Stripe This LawnSite Member

There was one for sale in Chatham this summer....unfortunately, it's gone now. Looked like a beater to me. I'll keep an eye out.
  6. ince8728

ince8728 LawnSite Member

thank you very much stripe. If anyone in jersey sees a used walker for sale (in jersey) I would very much appreciate it if you notified me ASAP!

- Matt