I need a web site

Discussion in 'Digital Marketing' started by NewHorizon's Land, Feb 11, 2007.

1. NewHorizon's Land

NewHorizon's Land LawnSite Senior Member

I called a few of the companies around for a website. For a 4 page site it would be over $1500. dont want to pay that. So does anyone on here design and build websites? How much and where can I see your work?

2. thefed

thefed LawnSite Senior Member
    from Ohio

youve got mail

3. NewHorizon's Land

just emailed you back. can you PM?

4. thefed

from Ohio

not yet,new member.i meailed already..ill be on for a bit if we need to go back/forth

5. NewHorizon's Land

Me too just keep checking like every 5 mins

6. thefed

from Ohio

Since there's a thread already, if anyone else is interested just post up and ill send you sample.

7. mdvaden

mdvaden LawnSite Bronze Member

Did you read the thread I put up on flash templates?

Or the "New Website" thread? Check it out and see that nice flash site. He may have had it done for scratch, but you can get some nice templates for like $70.

I'm certain you can hire a web guy to modify one in about 1 day and get by for like $500.

I'd go with flash if I was to start all over again, and I would not try to get top search engine rankings. I have the top position in all of Oregon now. But if I was to start from scratch, I would not take the same path. Read this page... http://www.mdvaden.com/search_engine.shtml

If its too long, read the first bold paragraphs, and the last 10% or so of the page about driving traffic from printed advertising. That's where I would go if I were starting today.

8. britsteroni

britsteroni LawnSite Senior Member

Not trying to steal anyone's thread, but I am definately interested in someone building a website for me!

PM if there is anyone out there

9. freshfitz

freshfitz LawnSite Member

we can do a site as well vortexamerica.com has some examples