i need company shirts made

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by lawn express, Dec 15, 2005.

1. lawn express

lawn express LawnSite Member

hey guys,

i need to purchase company t-shirts. is there anybody reasonable in pricing. need website if you can.

2. impactlandscaping

impactlandscaping LawnSite Silver Member

3. Jason Rose

Jason Rose LawnSite Fanatic

Don't forget to check around locally in your town! It's always nice to be able to see exactly what you are getting and be able to pick the exact shirts you want to use and everything. Can't do that online... Also supports local businesses!

4. husband-and-wife-team

husband-and-wife-team LawnSite Member

I'm in Minnesota so I can't help with the t-shirts, although we had some really nice t-shirts made for our business and they were reasonable. But maybe I can help with hooking you up with a web designer. It's my daughter and she's good. she did our site if you'd like to look at it www.watleylawncare.com her company website is www.rtrdesigns.com
    let me know what you think?

BW

5. dee1

dee1 LawnSite Member

i worked at this shirt company for a year and they have very reasonable pricing and make shipments on time.its called goshirtfactory.com. very reasonable...

6. Tom c.

Tom c. LawnSite Member

Try customink.com you can do everything on the computer or if you need help you can call them. Theyre prices are decent and they do nice work. youll have fun designing your own shirts!!Good Luck

7. thill

thill LawnSite Member

Jason Rose it right....

We priced a lot of websites but also went to a local shirt printer. The local cost was a tiny bit cheaper than the online guys if you properly include the shipping and handling charges.

We do like to use local guys for anything we can, whenever possible. It is simply good business.

Good luck,
    Tom

8. mrthasewer

mrthasewer LawnSite Member
    from Vermont

Sheasbay.com has a workmen's special. They are selling 6 golf shirts, 6 hats, 6 sweat-shirts, 3 denim shirts, and you get a free outback jacket. All embroidered with your company logo. Sheasbay sells it all for $395.95. You can outfit your crew with your company emblem for a very affordable price.

Sheasbay.com does custom embroidery, with your companies logo. You can send your logo in or choose from one of the stock art logos.

Hope this helps for anyone who is looking for an affordable way to have your employees looking like they work for you in a nice and tidy appearance

9. D & J Lawn Care

D & J Lawn Care LawnSite Member

i buy dickies shirts from walmart long tail stain resistances and about $16 then i get patches made from local place by the airforce base get them sewed on

10. mrthasewer

mrthasewer LawnSite Member
    from Vermont

well, you are fee to shop and go where you want but some of us rather cut off a limb than go into a large store with horrible florescent lighting like walmart. I rather sit in my quite house with my dog next to me and shop on line.

Thanks for the tip and glad it works for you.