I need equipment racks for my enclosed trailer!!

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by Jbh0724, Feb 11, 2013.

1. Jbh0724

Jbh0724 LawnSite Member

I just got an enclosed trailer and now I need racks. Trimmer racks, blower racks, gas can racks, cooler rack, and I'd like a trimmer line spool rack. Anyone have anything they can part with? Pm or text 478-319-0970. For those of you on your cell phone, I'm in columbus, ga.
    Posted via Mobile Device

2. HPI_Savage25

HPI_Savage25 LawnSite Member

Not sure what you are looking for or price range but for cheap I went to lowes and picked up some "L" hangers and screwed them into the wall on the metal frame supports. I have them holding my string trimmer, edger, ladder, and pole saw/trimmers.
    Posted via Mobile Device

3. THORNTON SERVICES LLC

THORNTON SERVICES LLC LawnSite Senior Member

Tornado hooks , they have a special screw that has very large threads so it will hold in the wall of the trailer , you can use these for your blowers etc , they have different ones they are orange , you can get them at sears , home depot , maybe lowes , i have had my br 600 backpack blowers hanging for 2 years off a hook , and it does fine two hooks like $15 , to hang 2 backpack blowers. Not a bad price.

4. Jbh0724

Jbh0724 LawnSite Member

Those are good ideas.
    Posted via Mobile Device

5. TopnotchER

TopnotchER LawnSite Senior Member

Yea hose tornado hooks work good for the blowers

6. ironchef66

ironchef66 LawnSite Member

If you want something that is adjustable I have the rubbermaid fast track (I think thats what it is) Then they make all kinds of hooks and baskets and such. But they have some holders designed for trimmers and hang them vertical. I like it because I use my trailer to haul cargo in the winter and my trailer doesn't have all these weird hooks in places

7. Jbh0724

Jbh0724 LawnSite Member

Do you have any pictures of them in place?
    Posted via Mobile Device

8. Mike Blevins

Mike Blevins LawnSite Bronze Member

fabworksoem.com i think is the website. great products not to expensive. alot cheaper than junglejimsap.com

9. Metro Lawn

Metro Lawn LawnSite Silver Member

Rack 'Em stuff is the best I have found for enclosed trailers. Easy to move if you upgrade.

10. ironchef66

ironchef66 LawnSite Member