I need feedback on my postcard/door hanger!

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by Larson Lawn Care, Feb 9, 2007.

1. Larson Lawn Care

Larson Lawn Care LawnSite Senior Member

I need feedback so I can change what needs to be changed. I put "*other services available upon request" because I will be sub contracting other serices. I will also be changing the 5% to 10%.

postcard1.jpg

2. Wells

Wells LawnSite Member
    from SLC UT

Looks good other then you have a lot of open space on the postcard.
    I would suggest increasing the font size on the services section, phone number and website to help fill in some of the open space.
    I would also suggest removing the word "soon" from the free estimate, it just doesn't fit the sentance.

3. LonniesLawns

LonniesLawns LawnSite Senior Member
    from KS

no statemnt to make me want to pick you --- Why would I pick you over someone else? Because you are cheap?

4. dKoester

dKoester LawnSite Gold Member

The 5 % discount doesn't sound right. If you were a customer would that jump out at you, I doubt it. Go with 10% or do a combination of services discount. The Please call us soon sounds like you are begging for their business. Just put on the card Call today for a free esimate.

5. Larson Lawn Care

Larson Lawn Care LawnSite Senior Member

-Everything in white lettering I will be making larger/bolder.
    -I may say something like: Serving ___ and ___ areas!
    -and I will be thinking of something to say to make people want to choose us...if you have any ideas, throw them at me!

6. LonniesLawns

LonniesLawns LawnSite Senior Member
    from KS

first answer the question -- why should they hire you?