1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

I need good deal on worktunes

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by chariot, Dec 27, 2002.

1. chariot

chariot LawnSite Senior Member

Where is the best place to get worktunes. I cannot find them locally so I will have to get online. I don't want to order from just anywhere. Thanks

2. Downeast

Downeast LawnSite Bronze Member

3. ProMo

ProMo LawnSite Bronze Member

4. jkkalbers

jkkalbers LawnSite Member

5. chariot

Thanks guys, I will check into these. I guess about everyone will have the same price on these.

6. C4chris70

C4chris70 LawnSite Senior Member

I just bought a pair from www.farmtek.com for $69.95. I did find another site online for $49.95 after the fact, but they had no way of contacting them if something went wrong besides email. Hope this helps.

7. roscioli

roscioli LawnSite Senior Member

Sears has them at a decent price.

8. chariot

I was just thinking sears and checked there webpage but they were not there, guess I will have to call them. The link Promo sent me to Amazon is the cheapest and I have had good service dealing with them before. Anybody else have anything? Thanks

9. thartz

thartz LawnSite Senior Member

I bought a pair of Elvex model # Com-260r and I really like them.The best feature I can think of is being able to hook a cd player into them. I'm not saying the reception is bad at all but; I live in a mountainous area with a limited amount of radio stations some of which are 50+ miles away.If I use these in flat areas I can pick up a few stations in Tenn. and Charlotte N.C.

10. thartz

thartz LawnSite Senior Member

Sorry; I'm pretty sure they can be purchased @ nothern tool.