I need help finding a rim

Discussion in 'Trucks and Trailers' started by Chop Stuff Up, Mar 7, 2007.

1. Chop Stuff Up

Chop Stuff Up LawnSite Senior Member

I thought it was a pretty common rim, but they don't seem to sell them anymore? I'm looking for the black steel aftermarket rims that used to be sold in the tire stores including pep-boys pretty cheap. I just need one, I took out a curb... well more like it took out of me. I'm talkin about for a truck.

2. Total.Lawn.Care

Total.Lawn.Care LawnSite Senior Member

Need a little more information.

Truck Year, model and make. Bolt pattern and wheel size woudl help as well.

3. Raven386

Raven386 LawnSite Silver Member
    from CT

Check ebay. theres a lot of Single rims on there. atleast there was when i was looking a few months ago.

4. Chop Stuff Up

Well its not a factry rim, its aftermarket. Its them steelies you used to be able to buy cheap. 6 lug and 16 inches is all I know at the moment... gonna guess an 8.5 width and not sure of the offset. Thats a guess. I'll take a pic in a few mins.

Tried ebay and I can't find these.

5. Chop Stuff Up

yikes its snowing out there, I tried to push some snow off of it. The arrow points to where it took the hit

rim1.JPG

6. Raven386

Raven386 LawnSite Silver Member
    from CT

Ouch!!! i know i have seen those... Tirerack.com i think is the website. im not positive. but i do remember seeing those. maybe in the local pep-boys here.

7. Chop Stuff Up

Pep Boys used to carry a whole bunch of them, but they say they don't carry them anymore. That sucker is bent pretty far. TireRack says it has no wheels that fit my car, and its not letting me browse their inventory. :(

8. Total.Lawn.Care

Total.Lawn.Care LawnSite Senior Member

Six lug, this would tell me it is for a Chevy/GMC 1/2 tom 4X4. Is this correct?

9. Chop Stuff Up

hmm I went to the pepboys website and searched under a suburban 6 lug 1500 instead of a C2500 pickup and the rim did come up under a 16x7. I gotta make sure thats the right size. Same as this pic but in a 6 lug. For some reason I'm thinking these are an 8 or 8.5 width. tires are 265/75 R16. Pepboys is $95+shipping, I'd like to find a better price.

k1642.jpg

10. Chop Stuff Up

Its a C2500 (2wd) which do have a different offset than the 4x4