I need help too... What do ya think?

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by JSMLAWNCARE, Feb 23, 2003.

JSMLAWNCARE LawnSite Member

Here is a copy of my questionnaire. It's not done yet, I need to add Biz. info at the top and I might add a few other things. Please let me know what you think so far.

Thanks in advance

Jim M

2. walker-talker

walker-talker LawnSite Platinum Member
    from Midwest

Looks pretty good. At the bottom you ask for a "good" referral. I would use some other word or rephrase this altogether. I would suggest taking $10 off their last mowing for each referral that stays with you through out the mowing season. Personally I thought about offering a FREE winterizing application for a new referral or add a coupon for all new mowing accounts. Other than that, I think it looks great.

ps Hey, look at me...I hit 1000 post today....YAHOO!!!!! :blob3: :blob4: :blob1:

JSMLAWNCARE LawnSite Member

Thanks for you help. That is a good idea about the winter app. or even 1/2 off the app. that will cover the price of materials and gas.

oh... Congrats on the 1000 posts :D

thanks again

4. Navig8r

Navig8r LawnSite Senior Member

How about "positive" referral
  5. jamesday

jamesday LawnSite Member
    from MS

That's a great idea...for any business. I own a technology consulting firm along with my landscape business...i know, i know...how wierd. Anyway, we use "performance analysis" letters all the time for employees. It's a perfect way for any business to know what their clients are thinking.

I wish I could find employees that thought like you! haha