i need help with flyer

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by bigkyle, Feb 13, 2006.

1. bigkyle

bigkyle LawnSite Member

OK I'm stuck on trying to get a catchy phrase to basically state therm I'm already in the neighborhood mowing lawns and why don't i take care of yours for you. I can't seem to think of any good phrase to use.could anyone help me please.It would be much appreciated.thanks

2. bigkyle

bigkyle LawnSite Member

can anyone help

3. mow2nd

mow2nd LawnSite Senior Member

I'll be in your neighborhood tomorrow mowing lawns, for $xx.xx amount. if you would like for me to mow your lawn stick the flyer to the front door and i will do it

4. bigkyle

bigkyle LawnSite Member

thanks for the help

5. curtislawncare

curtislawncare LawnSite Member

Just put that on a certain day you offer a discount. For instance, if you mow the neighborhood in question on mondays then title the offer as "Our Monday Special", or something similar. Then go on to explain that instead of charging the normal fee of $45 for your services you only charge $35 on mondays.

People are smart and will know that you do this because it is economical to mow lawns that are closer and similar to each other.

6. monstermows

monstermows LawnSite Member
    from ohio

I have 3 lawns already in your neighborhood if you hire me the price for you and your neighbors will go down. May not be exactly how you want to phrase it but I think that is what you want them to know.

7. HOOLIE

HOOLIE LawnSite Gold Member

"Discounts for Neighboring Contracts" or something similar will get the point across.