1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

I need more pay for this

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by The mayor, Aug 4, 2005.

1. The mayor

The mayor LawnSite Senior Member

I was out mowing today for a customer and looked at the neighbors yard. What do I see, some dude out sunbathing in the nude in the middle of his back yard. I don't get paid enough to see stuff like that.
  2. Remsen1

Remsen1 LawnSite Bronze Member

and he apparently didn't give a rats azz you were mowing and he was in plain site?
  3. Gizmo_019

Gizmo_019 LawnSite Member

That's halarious. Be glad he wasn't swung or he would've been in the front yard :p
  4. OrganicBob

OrganicBob LawnSite Member

I once had a customer walk out into the front yard to ask me to take a look at some wild grasses that had come up in his back yard. He was completely nude, dragging his towel! He looked like he'd been eating something, maybe breakfast. This guy was fat and hairy, not that there's anything wrong with that, I'm not exactly thin and I do have a little hair kind of all over, but that's the image burnt into my memory: fat and hairy. Don't know exactly what he was thinking. ;) :eek:

I was thinking the same thing. Totally ruined my day/week. Come to think about it, I'm still not quite over it
  5. The mayor

The mayor LawnSite Senior Member

Thanks organicbob for the second visual. Why can't I have the good looking female that suns themselfs that I hear about.
  6. OrganicBob

OrganicBob LawnSite Member

I'll second that!!!
    No problem, we all need someone to share our misery with.

TURFLORD LawnSite Senior Member

8. The Grass Amputator

The Grass Amputator LawnSite Member

Crank up the weedeater and head toward him.....Bet he won't come 'round you nekkid anymore.......Then again, he could be into that sort of thing :dizzy:
  9. WildWest

WildWest LawnSite Senior Member

What's worse is, maybe he peeled the clothes off AFTER he heard the mower start, and ran outside just to "show off"! Ewwwww, dang, i grossed myself out just thinking about it! ick! :eek: