I Need Signs Made

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by 4 seasons lawn&land, Jun 24, 2008.

1. 4 seasons lawn&land

4 seasons lawn&land LawnSite Gold Member
    from NY

I need to get some yard style signs made. Do you think I need to go to a sign shop to get this done? Has anyone just gotten them through someone on the internet? Any suggestions for types of signs/construction, so they wont fall apart. Also, does anyone have any pictures of the ones you've had made.

2. eblankenship

eblankenship LawnSite Member

call Mike at Kilgo and Associates
    205-553-8018

They do a great job with signs, door hangers, and t-shirts for me.

3. RossP

RossP LawnSite Member

I just stopped in a FAST-SIGNS shop a couple days ago and got a proof for some yard signs. They were $22 per sign and are made of a plastic corrugated type board that seemed pretty tough... look up fastsigns website they might have a place near you.

4. 4 seasons lawn&land

from NY

5. RossP

RossP LawnSite Member

wow... thats a ridiculous deal.. mine have some cool graphics and stuff on them and they gave me 1000 business cards too but still i got hosed

6. RossP

RossP LawnSite Member

well if look at the full color signs (like mine) theyre still 20 bucks if you order 50+ of them... so maybe not

7. Puddle of Oil

Puddle of Oil LawnSite Bronze Member

u can make customized signs at BuildASign.com. i got 5, 18'' by 24'' plastic signs for like 125 bucks, u do the math (not including stands). u can completely customize there signs, they have some good examples for u that u can play with. id look into them. there pretty strong. u can also check out banditsigns.com

8. jkason

jkason LawnSite Senior Member

That corrugated plastic crap blows over in a decent breeze, and the metal holders bend real easy.
    Only get them if they offer an uprade for the holders.

9. 4 seasons lawn&land

from NY

i bought 50 of these. how does it look?

Attached Files:

• sign.bmp
      File size:
      791.1 KB
      Views:
  10. NOOB

NOOB LawnSite Member

what did you pay for them?