I Need Software !!!

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by BONESTEEL'S, Jan 23, 2007.

BONESTEEL'S LawnSite Member

Has anyone ever heard of Active Applications software for Landscaping??? http://www.udsgis.com/ I found this website while searching software. I am looking for any input on it.

I have a Garden Center along w/Landscaping & I need POS software. I curently use MicroBiz. it is ok but it is not for the green industry at all.

MOW PRO LAWN SERVICE LawnSite Bronze Member

You need POS software:dizzy:

I curently use MicroBiz. I have a 5 system user. It has many issues. does not work well with the green industry. I can not intregrate it w/quickbooks. They(microbiz) say it will... ya right I am not a program designer!!!:hammerhead:

I also have Quickbooks 2006 but I do not use it as much as I could... I just use it at the end of the year to get what my tax lady wants... & thats what she uses.
    She says she will show me the tricks of qbooks if I want to learn... I hate paper work & I know that Business is all about paperwork. I can get the job done tho!!! That is our specialty... we will get the job done on time or befor!!!

I was wondering about qxpress, any thoughts?? I know that software does not have POS. But I dont have anything for scheduling. :dancing:
  5. rgs

rgs Inactive

6. stgranit

stgranit LawnSite Member

We bought QXpress over the winter, there is a lot of entry to get it right. Once it is loaded though, very easy to use. I am very happy with it.
  7. BigJoe

BigJoe LawnSite Member

8. kleankutslawn

kleankutslawn LawnSite Bronze Member