i need some help

Discussion in 'Digital Marketing' started by JKOOPERS, Sep 12, 2007.

1. JKOOPERS

JKOOPERS LawnSite Bronze Member

i recently changed the named of my co and i need some one to change my logo for me . is there anyone here that could help me out

2. WebMan

WebMan LawnSite Member
    from D/FW TX

Some people I know have been very happy with a firm called Mumford designs info@mumforddesign.com
    They do logo makeovers and other graphics, mainly for their print packages but also for the web. (They have packages for like a logo makeover/X00 cards/X00 brochures for $cheap... or fliers or letterheads & envelopes that type thing. That's their best deals because the logo makeover is usually cheap or free with the purchase (and their prices are not high) but they also do just logos & such reasonably too.
    (I have no financial or other affiliation with them, just know people who use them...worth getting a quote)

3. gthompson

gthompson LawnSite Member

If you still need help my wife is a web designer and is great with graphical editing/designing for flyers, door hangers, cards etc. She could likely help you out for a good deal. We're working on our new site http://www.precisionlawncare.ca . If you like her work and still need some help send us an email at info@precisionlawncare.ca

4. JKOOPERS

JKOOPERS LawnSite Bronze Member

all i need done is for someone to change on my logo is Lawn & Landscape where it says landscape service inc. heres my logo if anyone can help thanks

Attached Files:

5. topsites

topsites LawnSite Fanatic

uhm I don't have a good graphics program around so it's not perfect cuz two little pixels right above the first 'a' in Landscape, the light green in my case is a tee on the bright side, and no I am sorry my font won't elongate so I centered it, but see if this works...

Maybe someone else can play with it, this I am sure is along the right lines but I did it with Windows paint lol

Attached Files:

6. Dirty Water

Dirty Water LawnSite Fanatic

Here are a couple different versions that I made for you.

kustomkare1.jpg

kustomkare2.jpg

kustomkare3.jpg