I need some help.....!!!

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by whacked_46, Mar 17, 2002.

1. whacked_46

whacked_46 LawnSite Member

Hello
    I am a young entrepreneur that is just starting my own company. I just got a whole whack of customers. And I figure that I need to get a new lawn mower for this season. I don’t know what type to get yet either.

If there is anyone that can help me out with some things that I should do to get my business working efficiently. E-mail me please.

Whacked_46@hotmail.com

2. linky

linky LawnSite Member

Welcome to Lawnsite Whack. Get insurance, use a program like quickbooks for easy book keeping and buy the best equipment that you can afford. My advise is to use the search feature at the top right of the screen. Do a search on starting a business and then do one on mowers,trimmers and blowers. You will get alot of good info using the search feature. After you do some searching i'm sure you will have some more specific questions and the members of ls will be glade to help. Good luck.

3. Premo Services

Premo Services LawnSite Bronze Member

I am a young entrepreneur that is just starting my own company. I just got a whole whack of customers.

How many customers does it take to make a whack? :D

Seriously, is it a lot of customers? If it is did you do this before, or is this a new thing for you? If its the latter, you are in for some bumpy roads ahead.

And I figure that I need to get a new lawn mower for this season. I don’t know what type to get yet either.

That would depend on how many customers, and the size of the jobs they are. Also you didn`t say what kind of equiptment you have now. There are a lot of issues here that cannot be answered because you gave no info as to what you have.
    As was said in the other post, do search and get as much info as you can, then post specific questions.

4. 65hoss

65hoss LawnSite Fanatic

Mower depends on properties maintained. eXmark carries a full line of mowers to meet any needs you have. Check out their website. Link is above.

5. whacked_46

whacked_46 LawnSite Member

For my Equitment i use basic units. I use a Toro 6.5 horse engine. A weed eater Blower and a John Deere Weed Eater. My lawn mower is really old.

I need light weight stuff that my bike can pull. I have about 50 customers and dont want my equitment to over heat.

I hope i could answer some qustions for some of you. Any more just email me our post a thread.

Thanxs again everyone

6. CS Lawns

CS Lawns LawnSite Member
    from Iowa

7. millsmowing

millsmowing LawnSite Member

HUH? Please don't enter the annual lawn care spelling bee!!!

8. SJR Lawncare

SJR Lawncare LawnSite Senior Member

I'd be more concerned with overheating yourself while pulling all of your equipment on your bicycle.

9. BerksLawn

BerksLawn LawnSite Member

He's talking about his other thread. Don't start a new thread everytime....Hit post reply.

10. rodfather

rodfather LawnSite Fanatic

Whoa...for a minute there, I thought I was losing it big time!