1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

I need your honest opinion.

Discussion in 'Industry Surveys & Polls' started by C & T Landscaping, Aug 30, 2009.

1. C & T Landscaping

C & T Landscaping LawnSite Senior Member

I need any and all inputs about Troy-Bilt. I'm looking into buying a 21" and want some reviews. Thanks in advance! :cool2:

2. LouisianaLawnboy

LouisianaLawnboy LawnSite Silver Member

Good unit.
    Posted via Mobile Device

3. mowzilla

mowzilla LawnSite Member

GOT ONE! its okay. briggs motor.. runs good. doesn't do well in high or wet grass unless you open door a bit ( hello! dangerous!) or bag. vibrates a good bit even with new blade. maybe a gator mulcher will make it better..tt doesn't cut as well as 1200 exmark but not that much worse and is lighter>> i think snapper has the best push mower, toro and of course honda. my advice- get a honda , snapper , or toro from a dealer and not home depot.. the little bit extra $$$ worth it.

4. C & T Landscaping

C & T Landscaping LawnSite Senior Member

Okay I will look into the other models that were listed but im 15 and starting out so I don't have $1500 to spend on a commercial walk behind(as much as i would love one). Oh and thanks guys!