1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

    Dismiss Notice

i need......

Discussion in 'Wright Manufacturing, Inc. (Archived)' started by The Elements Group, Feb 20, 2009.

  1. The Elements Group

    The Elements Group LawnSite Senior Member
    Posts: 310

    I need two antiscalp rollers for a 52" sentar sport along with, the heavy duty rubber discharge chut and 4 knobs for the belt covers can you help me out by shipping direct? or know of a place that i can piurchase these items at a discount?
  2. WrightCommercial

    WrightCommercial Inactive
    Posts: 526

    The Elements Group,

    Check places like Ebay online, I know there are a few of the larger dealers that run online stores. Also, some of these items are common in the industry and might be available aftermarket at places like J. Thomas. The rubber discharge will have to come from a dealer.

    Best Regards
    Wright Mfg. Service Dept.
  3. pugs

    pugs LawnSite Gold Member
    Posts: 3,022

    Interesting way to support your local dealers. Maybe they should refer Wrights that need warranty work to Ebay or J-thomas.

    The knobs will be hard to find aftermarket since I believe they are 5/16 fine thread. Most knobs like that are not fine thread.
  4. The Elements Group

    The Elements Group LawnSite Senior Member
    Posts: 310

    in thier defense, i did call them and they said only the dealer s would be able to get me those parts and i posted on here to ask a question... which i am glad they answered coulod save me money sometime ..so my question promped the service dept answer they arent trying to dupe anyone

Share This Page