I ordered a master chute months ago

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by JSMLAWNCARE, Aug 24, 2004.

1. JSMLAWNCARE

JSMLAWNCARE LawnSite Member

I ordered a Master Chute at the end of April. I still haven't rec'd it yet. The last time I talked to somebody, was around the 1st of July. I was told; it should be shipped out soon. I waited a month and I've left a few messages and no body has called me back. I've called at least 20 times and no body answers the phone. I recently sent an email and no reply... Is anybody else having this problem?

WeatherMan likes this.
  2. BCSteel

BCSteel LawnSite Senior Member

Did you send any money yet? If not then just go with a different company. I'd call and tell them to give me my money back if you've already sent money.

WeatherMan likes this.
  3. JSMLAWNCARE

JSMLAWNCARE LawnSite Member

No, I gave them my cc#. I still want there ocdc because of being hands free

4. tiedeman

tiedeman LawnSite Fanatic
    from earth

you want action, be very stern with your emails and phone messages. Tell them exactly what you feel and what you will do if they don't act soon.

WeatherMan likes this.
  5. Tonyr

Tonyr LawnSite Bronze Member

and I guess they were prompt at taking the payment though eh?

Seems poor service is frequent with this company going by the feedback posted here often, pity, nice product.

I do remember them saying recently that they are moving away from direct selling and relying on a dealer network...maybe this isn't streamlined yet...still....no excuse for not returning calls, email etc.

6. Trevors Lawn Care

Trevors Lawn Care LawnSite Bronze Member

well..

Maybe someone from the company will see it hear, and relize they need to take action NOW.

Trevor

WeatherMan likes this.
  7. packmate81

packmate81 LawnSite Member

hey let me know what you need and ill get them for you...i know the guys

WeatherMan likes this.
  8. J&J Lawn Care

J&J Lawn Care LawnSite Member

hey I tryed for a month to order an ocdc from them they never answered the phone or returned any voicemail's i left and never responded to my e-mail so they dont even want to take your money anymore swo i went with another company.

9. Qwikchute

Qwikchute LawnSite Member

I am with GTM Manufacturing Inc. and make a line of OCDC's called the Qwikchute. We have models for Exmark, Bunton, Bob-cat, Hustler, Toro, and John Deere. Go to our link under sponsors to see pictures and pricing. www.qwikchute.com

10. FiremanMike

FiremanMike LawnSite Member

Hey JMS,
    I live in Grand Rapids, and work in the fire station right around the corner from this guy. I was going to order a Masterchute also, but after reading all of the bad pub on their business etiquette, I'm not so sure. I do know that Kubota of West MI sells for them. I called there and asked about the problems with the chute not staying closed and such. I was told that they have solved the problem on their newer model.....yada yada yada. Call information with area code 616 and ask for Kubota of West Michigan on 100th ave. They are asking $300.00 for the Masterchute....let me know how it works out for you. If you need some muscle....I could go and visit :)........maybe a little visit from the brothers and I could improve their business practices (or lack of them).

Let me know...

Mike