1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

I passed my Applicator test today

Discussion in 'Pesticide & Herbicide Application' started by Mowinforaliving, Mar 13, 2008.

1. Mowinforaliving

Mowinforaliving LawnSite Bronze Member

I went to Tulsa this morning to the college and took my tests. Scored an 89 on the Core and a 79 on the Turf and Onamental. Thanks for all the help and replies from all you Oklahoma guys. I'm pretty proud and anxious to get started spraying for all of my clientel. I've gotta get a seperate insurance policy for this I guess. After I took the tests and they told me I passed they told me I would get a card in the mail. How long will it take before they issue the license to me? Also, what will insurance on this run? Thanks again for all the pointers.
  2. DaughtryLC

DaughtryLC LawnSite Senior Member

Thats sweet I remember them days, I make sure I keep up my credits so I dont have to retake that thing!
  3. Classified

Classified LawnSite Senior Member

Congrats man!

I just passed mine a few weeks ago also. What a good feeling right? I had so much riding on that test it had just about broke me.

Congrats again, Nice job!
  4. evergreenedmond

evergreenedmond LawnSite Senior Member

PM me, I have a good insurance guy that can take care of everything for you.
  5. Mowinforaliving

Mowinforaliving LawnSite Bronze Member

Thanks guys. Yeah, it was and is a great feeling. I grinned ear to ear as I was walking out of the class room and as soon as I got out into the parking lot I called my wife and bragged. It's going to be nice adding this service to my business. Just another step closer towards building my operation into an "all-around" company. Next goal is to get a snow plow for my Dodge so I can do that in the Winter (if Oklahoma would ever get some good snows), then get a Walker so I can do high manicure accounts along with the high acreage stuff that im already capable of. Thanks again.
  6. AustinLawnscape

AustinLawnscape LawnSite Member

Congrats! I am very happy for you. I recently passed myself in December. - Ed