I passed.....

Discussion in 'Pesticide & Herbicide Application' started by lawnguy26, Jun 26, 2005.

1. lawnguy26

lawnguy26 LawnSite Member
    from Florida

L&O exam: 92 :drinkup: :D

Boy am I glad that's over with. :dizzy:

2. SprayBandit

SprayBandit LawnSite Member
    from LA

:cool2: Praise Jesus!! Lawnguy!!Congrats!!! I know how that feels!!! :blob3:

3. Ric

Ric LawnSite Fanatic

LawnGuy26

Congratulations

92 is a real bragging score. But I have to ask, Is this the new test or the old Dr.Sing test with the real poor grammar?? BTW You beat me I only had a 89 and was bragging about that score.

4. A.T.A.K

A.T.A.K LawnSite Senior Member

Ric it is the old test Termite is the only new test out at this time. They will intergrate the new one one catagory at a time GHP is next L&O And Fumigation.

5. Ric

Ric LawnSite Fanatic

A.T.A.K.

You may be right but I was thinking it was Fumigation that was already done and said so in another thread. My Buddy helped write the new format before leaving the State to manage a branch at 3 times the money.

6. A.T.A.K

Cool, You may be right I met with Mike Page about a week ago and that was the topic we discussed. Which company did your buddy go?

7. Ric

Ric LawnSite Fanatic

A.T.A.K.

I guess it is no secret now That he was the local inspector and his wife was my Full Book CPO before I got Full Book. Golden you say?? no way I had to tote the line harder than anyone. He went with Cox's Pest Control a smaller but growing company.

8. A.T.A.K

It took a while to get my full book and most of the private catagories. Still glad I did don't use much of them any more just in case I do they are there. Wish your freind all the luck tough market now days.

9. Ric

Ric LawnSite Fanatic

A.T.A.K.

You many fast talking Scam men in termite for me. Yes there is a lot of money to made in Termite work. There is also a lot of Liability and fines. I stayed with L&O as my main squeeze and did a little GHP. Once again GHP can be a real profit maker or a lot of call backs. Termidor, although not the silver bullet, has made GHP child's play.

I only have Aquatic and not Road& Ride away Etc. But Unless I am wrong My L&O covers R&R. If not it is a 15 minute test at the County Extension Office and anyone can sit for it. The Aquatic is more 8th grade math than anything to pass. My insurance guy tells me I am covered for everything but Termite work. In Fact I am getting a quote from him as we speak. I am going to go back in business part time. My retirement is such that if I want to do any Real traveling I need to make a little bit of money. Something about still having a daughter in college. :help: payup

10. A.T.A.K

Public health was the toughest out of the private exams Like you said 8th grade stuff. No I asked a few years ago about L&O on RIGHT OF WAY you have to have right of way. If you passed L&O you will not even need to study for right of way. I was in and out in 25 minutes. Termite is not to bad yet but getting worse by the year. It is so bad out there that me and the family looked at moving but said to myself I was here 1st and operating leagle i'm not going anywhere. I heard you sold out not long ago did you get a good price?