i really need some help!!!!

Discussion in 'Turf Renovation' started by mikefuhr, May 28, 2008.

1. mikefuhr

mikefuhr LawnSite Member

i have 10 yards that i have to top soil and mulch, i have to remove weeds and and 4 whell barrows of rocks can some give me a ball park estimate of what they would charge

thank you mike
  2. mikefuhr

mikefuhr LawnSite Member

can some one please reply back to me
  3. shovelracer

shovelracer LawnSite Silver Member

Figure your expenses to get your hourly rate. Then figure how long it will take. Then add your material costs. It will be in the range of $ 25.00 - 25,000.00 depending on your situation.
  4. abclawncare

abclawncare LawnSite Member

i usually have a set price for mulch 60/yd including delivery and about 50/yd for topsoil. as far as the weeding and rock removal charge by the hour 60-75/hr, and don`t forget disposal even if u can get rid of the rocks for free still charge them something.
  5. jrush

jrush LawnSite Member

You have 10 yards or you have A yard that needs 10 yards? Do you have to wheelbarow it up hill to mulch/topsoil? Can you pull the truck up and just dump or off load it? There is no way to quote that online.
  6. OBXFrank

OBXFrank LawnSite Member

I agree with ABC w/o having more detail. I charge $50/yd installed, plus delivery for both mulch and topsoil, and a $75 disposal fee (which you could probably break up by the yard...maybe $10/yard?).