i saw this at mcdonalds........

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by bobbygedd, Dec 5, 2005.

1. bobbygedd

bobbygedd LawnSite Fanatic
    from NJ

honest to goodness true story: i took my boys for lunch, they ate inside. there was a man and his friend having lunch. they ordered, sat down, and ate. one of the men , after eating more than half of his hamburger, brought it back up to the counter, and said, " i ordered a cheeseburger, this has no cheese on it. i'd like to have a new one, with cheese." what do u think the manager said?

2. Planter

Planter LawnSite Member
    from Utah

Probably gave him a cheeseburger. Then hit him with a shovel.

3. mowmasteruk

mowmasteruk LawnSite Member

Go on, then.

4. POPO4995

POPO4995 LawnSite Bronze Member

I know what I would have said.....

5. C&KLawnCare

C&KLawnCare LawnSite Member

ehhhhhh lemme guess cheese was not in the contract and that if cheese was added their would be a 15% surcharge ????????? :rolleyes:

6. Cigarcop

Cigarcop LawnSite Member

I'm sure he gave him the cheeseburger, but knowing you this has something to do with you doing work for a customer and them changing their mind halfway through the job.

I'm waiting......

7. meathead1134

meathead1134 LawnSite Senior Member

Can you come by and cut the grass?? maybe

8. Wells

Wells LawnSite Member
    from SLC UT

McDonald's workers and management are probably taught the value of good customer service skills.

No matter who is right or wrong it comes down to a 50 cent item that the company has already sold to the client for over $2.00, knowing when to let the small stuff go in order to keep the client happy is key in any business.

With that being said i'm sure the McDonald's employee gave the gentleman a cheeseburger, apologized for the inconvenience and thanked him for his business.

9. DynaMow

DynaMow LawnSite Senior Member

I am sure thats what would of happened, I am also sure thats the way it should be in that scenario, McDonald's would not be losing a thing, only gain. But also in your story there is probably some twist, not dying to know though.

10. alwaysgreener

alwaysgreener LawnSite Member

I'm sure he received a new cheese burger at no charge. I would of taken his burger slapped a piece of cheese on it and nuked for a few. Done....Next