1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

I should be the Dear Abby of lawnsite!

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Acute Cut, Apr 29, 2004.

1. Acute Cut

Acute Cut LawnSite Senior Member

Ok, humorous thread here guys.
    I was just chatting with my wife and i mentioned that on a couple of threads people here have agreed with my customer service points of view. She said i should try and be the "Dear Abby" of lawnsite. I dont feel that way, but i did find that very funny and thought some of you whom are familiar with my postings would find it humorous as well. Have a great day ya'll
  2. jaybird

jaybird LawnSite Senior Member

ive, never heard of you but ive been buzy.
  3. metro-hp_48

metro-hp_48 LawnSite Senior Member
    from TN

As far as I am concerned, she would be right.

Seriously, I have always found your thoughts/views, and ideas to be full of integrity, and totally professional. (If any weren't, they slipped by me)
  4. Zach76

Zach76 LawnSite Member

I have to agree with Metro here. I find myself agreeing with you almost all the time Acute. Good to have guys like you around here.:drinkup:
  5. Acute Cut

Acute Cut LawnSite Senior Member

Hey guys, thanks alot. I was beginning to think i was the only one that thought it was funny. I appreciate your support and i have read some of yall's posts as well and just will say "Dito" to ya. Have a great week guys.:D
    p.s. i feel humbled and....... i dont know, justified perhaps? It lightens ones days to get compliments like these. Wow. Am in awe anyone but my wife agrees with me. Thank you.