I shouldnt' bush hog!

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by pjslawncare/landscap, Mar 16, 2003.

1. pjslawncare/landscap

pjslawncare/landscap LawnSite Bronze Member

My wife and I went to this nature preserve today. In the visiter center/museum they had a stuffed fawn on display that a local farmer ran over with his bush hog. My wife happend to mention to the woman that I did bush hogging. Her response was "how horrable that you disrupt and distroy nature so". I asked her if she thought that any nature was disrupted or distroyed when they had to build the home she occupies or if any nature was dispupted or distroyed when they built the roads that she drives on or the stores she shops or the factories that produce her products or generate her power, ect, ect, ect.
    She didnt comment after that but I beleive she got my drift.:rolleyes:

2. chuckwk

chuckwk Founder
    from KC, MO

My grandpa ran over one of his calfs on accident... needless to say it ruined his week. That's a big loss .... not to mention the down time from clean up.

3. osc

osc LawnSite Senior Member

How out of context could a person be?

4. chuckwk

chuckwk Founder
    from KC, MO

I think your reply did just that.

??? I think my brain is way out of context tonight.. im way to tired to sit up, let alone read and reply....

:dizzy: :dizzy:

5. IBGreen

IBGreen LawnSite Senior Member

That was a really good reply. She probably has some Dixie Chicks CD's too.

6. cantoo

cantoo LawnSite Silver Member

Some people bush hog so that new grass will grow and the animals can eat it. Deer also browse on new growth from bush hogging.